Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Better Off Alone

All these thoughts they make no sense
I love you but, regret
All of the time i spent on you
You lied to me and cheated too

So I'm better off by myself
I can not even see
I'm better off by myself
I will never be me

I'm better off by myself
Living my life alone
I'm better off by myself
No more screams or shouts or moans

The person that i used to be
I don't know where he went
I cant make decisions anymore
I think my time is spent

Its your beauty that i miss the most
How could you be so evil
I don't understand what I did
To make you feel this way

All i ever did was care
About you all the time
All i ever did was share
My heart that i can't find

You ripped it straight from my chest
No longer does it beat
You killed my heart forever now
The pain is beyond belief

Cause I'm better off by myself
With no one by my side
I'm better off by myself
With nothing to hide

I'm better off by myself
Standing here alone
I'm better off by myself
With nothing else but home

So heres my thoughts that go out to you
I can't believe what you did
Why would think to scoop that low
Please explain to me

What the hell went through your head
Now i know we're not meant to be
What happens in this life of mine
Is no longer you and me

Please let me know if you think
I was not the man for you
Why didn't you tell me that before
I got hooked to your love

Now I can't take it back
The words i said to you
All the kisses and hugs i threw
Right up onto you

Those times that I would hold you tight
Never letting go
Telling you everythings alright
But now where do i go

Should I run far away from you
Where I wont see your face
The hurt you caused me inside
Makes me want to erase

My thoughts and any detail of you
Because it hurts so bad
I don't know where things went wrong
You left me here so sad

So I'm better off by myself
Love i can't forget
I'm better off by myself
Living with no regret

Yeah i said I'm better off by myself
Your lies i could not see
I'm better off on my own
I guess we weren't mean to be

So I will live far away from here
On my own you see
I will never crawl back to you
You left me out at sea

No longer will I try to care
No matter the hurt you caused
No longer will i try to share
No longer will you know

Anything that happens in my life
You won't know where I went
You did this to yourself you know
When you put me down

Threw me aside just like that
Never thought i would find out
That you were cheating and lying to me
That's what this is about

Oh i said I'm better off on my own
Lies that are no more
I'm better off own my own
My heart forever torn

I'm better off on my own
These feelings i hide inside
I'm better off own my own
You no longer by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment