Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Memories Of Love

Every time i think of your precious face
Every time i think of you its the only place
I want to be
Right next to you

Instead l'm over here fighting a war
Defending the country every tour
That they send me on
I'm always gone

Baby please wait up for me
I promise ill be back for you
Just hold on tight
Ill be alright

I think of you every single night
I think of the times we used to fight
I love you more
Than ever before

I miss that pretty little smile
That made every day worth its wild
Seems just yesterday
That I saw your face
I'm going through hell over here
Wish that i could hear your voice
As I cry these tears
Just four more years

I miss the way that you felt in my arms
I miss the way that you played the guitar
Every single night
I have to fight

For the freedom of the Red, White, and Blue
Its the choice i choose noone forced me to
Ill be ok
I promise babe

When its all over and I come back home
You will no longer be alone
But in my arms
Out of harm

Then ill go get that diamond ring
Fall to my knees propose and sing
Will you marry me
Just think baby

I promise I'm not going anywhere
I'm going to stay to care
For our family
That's soon to be

I just wanted to tell you that your my world
Ill give you anything you want girl
Just stay with me
Don't leave my side

No comments:

Post a Comment