Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Quest For Love


Looking straight at this girl
Her beauty is beyond my sight
Her eyes glistening brown
Thinking of her day and night

Her silky brown hair shines bright
I can see her in my mind
Never has she faded from my sight
I would never leave her behind

Her face is the most gorgeous thing
That i have ever seen
More beautiful than sunrise or sunset
And anything in between

The thing that kills me the most
Is seeing her upset
I wish that i could help her out
Id do anything so she would get

Up on her feet away from sorrow
I hate it when i see her that way
If its my heart she needs to borrow
Ill simply throw it her way

I don't think she knows how much I care
I just want her to have the best life
One with only the happy times
No pain, no sorrow, no strife

If i could just spend one day with her
I would make it her best
I would treat each moment as if the last
And forever hold it in my chest

Deep down inside my heart
Never coming out
I will wait forever if she needs
No reason for me to pout

This is because i simply see
She is one of a kind
If she was not important to me
I would not be up writeing at this time

I simply just wanted to let her know
That she is very special
Always be number one in my eyes
No matter where I go

Its never too far away
When you really care
If you really think about it
I will always be there

Standing right beside you
No matter what you do
Choices you will make
Won't effect my opinion of you

Like i said before babe
The choices are yours to make
I will always have time for you
No matter what it takes

No comments:

Post a Comment