Translate

Thursday 3 October 2013

Family Members

All creatures are my family members.
This earth, this world is my home.
And at home there is no enemy,
As You know, even the enemy are received
As relatives here at home.
You can not find any fearful situation
Here at home, my dear.
This earth this world is my home
I am not afraid of anybody here.
All are my well-wishers here,
All are my family members here
There is always exchange of
Embraces and obeisances
Here at this home. All the members
Bear same five components
Earth sky light air water, O my dear!
All are within the three principles
Of goodness passion and ignorance.
My dear, You are my inseparable part
I am Your fragment You are the whole
Of all of us here at this home,
We are not at all separate from each other.
What I say that is applicable to all in this vast universe
I am nobody but telling on behalf of all
And I know You are within the hearts of all here .
We are all one and the same here
This earth this world is my home
Here, see, I stay free with all without fear or favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment