Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Heaven Or Hell

Why is this life so hard
Filled with pressure and scars
Living just to go through
All this bullshit that leads you to

Eventually break down and cry
No one to help you wondering why
You were giving this blessing or curse
Thinking for the better but it only gets worse

Look ahead to your life and see
That your future is to simply be
In either a casket or a urn
This pain should not be my concern

I just want to pass time by
Get through every day alive
Find someone to push me along
Have that one heart warming song

To share with that one very special girl
For some reason I can only curl
My heart up in an iron cage
Every year I see my age

Grow higher and higher to the sky
No going back now just forward to die
So much going through my mind
I just wish sometimes I could rewind

Spending more time with people I love
The ones that are no longer here, but above
I don't know how to deal with this strife
It has me wanting to end my life

Have you ever thought of that
Just ending something without combat
No fighting and no fussing along
Just sitting there as you hear the bomb

Ticking away in your head
Your mind is suddenly fed
With all of the memories and good times
That you were about to leave behind

You see we all self destruct
Eventually you will feel sucked
Right into the twisted mind
That i am feeling right now behind

My cold and shallow outer shell
Thats all I'm judged for isn't it now
No one ever looks at whats inside
Well pain and agony is whats left to reside

Inside of my heart and soul
So leave me forever, alone
Let me go and never speak again
Now with this letter i will also end

A life that was giving to me
Such strife as i look down from this tree
All i can think of is all my friends
My family, the love of my life when

She actually cared about me
If she ever did don't you see
So many people are fake these days
Act yourself don't act your age

Now I'm going a little off subject
Here's my note and now its time to collect
My soul and my empty mind
Heaven or hell.. YOU DECIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment