Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

God's Fallen Angels

I am here from God's eyes
I have fallen from the sky
He sent me to stick by your side
Help you out of any rough ride

Stand next to you no matter the cost
If anyone fu*ks with you they best get lost
God sent me to you for a reason
So take it in with treason

Appreciate what i can give
Because you never know how long we'll live
Its sad to think yes i know
Thats just how it has to be, it blows

I will hold you tightly next to me
Never let go cant you see
I am here now just for you
Nothing has ever felt this true

Please give me a chance and you will see
No other guy in the world is like me
Loyal and trustworthy is what they say
He made me like that so that on this day

When we met you could see
That i was the one sent to be
Your protector and friend through your life
Ill help you out of any strife

Stay right here with me and fight
I have your back and i will use all my might
Nothing can stop an impenetrable force
As long as i can keep you on course

I would not be standing right here
If i did not even care
The fact is that my purpose is for you
That's why he let me come down, yeah its true

Don't hide your emotions from me
Tell me everything so that i can see
What you are dealing with on this day
No time will be waisted just passing away

You can talk to me about anything
Its love and friendship that I bring
Drama is straight from the devils heart
I will rip it and his own soul apart

If you have something on your mind
Please come talk to me to unwind
I will do anything that you need
Just don't give into the devils greed

No comments:

Post a Comment