Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Request To God

Give me the courage to do what I want
Give me the strength to take on life's taunt
Give me the heart for true love
Give me the freedom of a dove

Give me the wisdom to live a good life
Give me the armor to get through any strife
Give me the drugs to ease the pain
Give me the anger to put enemies to shame

Give me the power to make things right
Give me the fists to take on any fight
Give me the eyes to see through fake
Give me the blood to keep me awake

Give me the energy to strive to perfection
Give me the immunity to any infection
Give me the agility to dodge the bad
Give me the laughter to keep from sad

Give me the chance to make things work
Give me the stealth to hide and lurk
Give me the girl that will treat me right
Give me the body weight and height

Give me the emotions so I can care
Give me the thrust to get through this year
Give me the time to do things right
Give me the good dreams every night

Give me a sign that you are there
Give me a taste of the heavenly air
Give me a soul that can't be sold
Give me a life that's never on hold

I give you the thanks for my life
I give you the thanks for my wife
I give you the thanks for helping me survive
Someday I will meet you in the heavenly skies

No comments:

Post a Comment