Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Desire For Trust

The thing that really grinds my gears
Is the truth that they don't see
If a guy truly cares
Then the problem must be me

They know me well enough to judge
So please go ahead to that
If you do not like my love
Then lay me right out flat

I wish that they could simply see
That i would never harm
I only want some time
To hold her in my arms

Think long and hard about what you do
Before it is to late
I beg you please before you choose
Think deeply before debate

I know she is your daughter and all
Protect her with all your might
You know me for who I am
Think about it twice

I don't see what she did wrong
So why put it on her
I don't see what I did wrong
So please explain to me sir

I don't know how it came to be
What it is right now
But i will sit here waiting to see
If she will ever come back

If not then you win inside
However my feelings will not die
I will always truly care
For her no matter what

So theres no killing that feeling i have
Unless you end my life
If you really want that to happen
Then please do end my strife

Because with the thought that you don't like
Me to be around her
Makes me wonder if you think
That i am not good enough for your daughter

The same girl i would give anything to
The same girl i would do anything for
The same girl that i would love to see
However the decision is up to thee

I will forever wait
For her to come to come to me
If she decides not to come
Then that's her choice to be

No comments:

Post a Comment